Home of Krav Maga – Ireland
Do you want to be able to defend yourself?
Could you defend your family or loved ones in an attack situation?
Do you want to learn Krav Maga Self Defence and get fit at the same time?
If the answer is yes, then you are in the right place!
Krav Maga Self Defence could save your life – find your nearest KMG Krav Maga club in the directory below and get started!
KMG – Krav Maga Ireland Directory
Krav Maga – KMG IRELAND HQ
|HQ||+353 87 2348332||www.kmgireland.net|
Krav Maga – Clare
Krav Maga – Dublin
|Rathcoole||+353 87 2855250||www.krav-maga-ireland.com|
|Clondalkin||+353 87 2855250||www.krav-maga-ireland.com|
|Tallaght||+353 87 2855250||www.krav-maga-ireland.com|
|Lucan||+353 87 2855250||www.krav-maga-ireland.com|
|Ongar||+353 87 6787656||www.kravmagaacademy.ie|
|Ashtown||+353 86 3948355||www.facebook.com/KravMagaDirect|
|Cabra||+353 87 6787656||www.kravmagaacademy.ie|
|Pearse Street||+353 86 3266243||www.facebook.com/Bravocombat|
|Blanchardstown||+353 86 8112993||www.kmgd15.ie|
Krav Maga – Galway
|Galway||+353 87 0659709||www.kravmaga-explode.com|
Krav Maga – Laois
|Portlaoise||+353 86 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Krav Maga – Mayo
|Ballyhaunis||+353 86 email@example.com|
|Castlebar||+353 87 0659709||www.kravmaga-explode.com|
Krav Maga – Meath
|Ashbourne||+353 87 2348332||www.integrityacademy.net|
Krav Maga – Wicklow
|Kilcoole||+353 87 2601973||www.kmggreystones.com|
What is Krav maga
Krav Maga is a practical and tactical self-defence system that teaches you how to prevent and deal with violent and aggressive attacks. The system is quickly becoming one of the most popular and effective forms of self-defence training in Ireland. Techniques are based on natural instinctive movements, so are easy to learn & retain in a stressful, attack situation.
Developed in Israel under realistic demands and conditions, KMG (Krav Maga Global) training programmes include:
- fighting and combat skills
- 3rd party protection – defending others
KMG Krav Maga courses deliver professional Krav Maga instruction suitable for children, teens, women and men of all ages. All KMG Ireland instructors are fully qualified, certified and insured and we are committed to teaching safe techniques in controlled environments. As the teaching process is an essential part of Krav Maga, all instructors are required to update their methodology and training skills on a regular basis.
KRAV MAGA TRAINING TECHNIQUES INCLUDE:
- Prevention, avoidance, escape and evasion in an attack situation
- Dealing with throws and falls in all directions and angles
- Attacks and counterattacks performed to all targets while taking into account distances, ranges, heights, angles, directions and rhythms, executed from all positions and postures
- Use of common objects in your vicinity for defensive purposes
- Defences against all unarmed attacks: punches, strikes and kicks
- Releases from grabs and holds
- Defences against all armed attacks and threats, including knife and sharp objects, sticks, bars and other blunt objects, as well as different types of firearms
- Dealing with attacks from all possible directions, postures and places; single or multiple attackers; confined and open areas (eg, staircase, car, alley, etc); different types of terrain, in water; while standing, on the move, sitting down; while lying on your back, side or face down
- Physical and mental control
- Disarming of weapons
Krav Maga (History)
Krav Maga was originally developed by Imi Lichtenfeld (Sde-Or) in the 1940s for the Israeli Defence Forces – it continues to be advanced and modified today by KMG Chief Instructor Eyal Yanilov and a team of Global instructors. Using a unique logical approach, self-defence techniques have been modified for civilian use. Krav Maga is also used by law-enforcement officers, military personnel, security officers, antiterrorists groups, air-marshals and special and commando units around the world.